- Ming (English)
- 明 (Traditional Chinese)
- 明 (Simplified Chinese)
- Míng (Pinyin)
- Ming (Wade-Giles)
- 明朝 (Traditional Chinese)
- Ming Dynasty (English)
1368 - 1644 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “ 明 Míng ” in Architectura Sinica last modified June 5, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000051.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “ 明 Míng .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by Tracy Miller. Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000051.
About this Entry
Entry Title: 明 Míng
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “ 明 Míng ”
- data entry and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding revising title statement 2020 by SUN Zheng
- adding citations Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.