Cuifujun Temple in Qinshui 沁水崔府君廟https://architecturasinica.org/place/000075
- Cuifujun Temple in Qinshui (English)
- Qìnshuǐ Cuīfǔjūnmiào (Pinyin)
- Ch'in-shui Ts'ui-fu-chün-miao (Wade-Giles)
- 沁水崔府君廟 (Traditional Chinese)
- 沁水崔府君庙 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Qinshui (Pinyin)
- 沁水 (Simplified Chinese)
- 县 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
- 加丰 (Simplified Chinese)
- Jiafengzhen_Guonancun (Pinyin)
- Lat. 35.63165° Long. 112.5239667°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contains artifact(s) (1)
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Cuifujun Temple in Qinshui 沁水崔府君廟 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 11, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000075.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Cuifujun Temple in Qinshui 沁水崔府君廟 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000075.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Cuifujun Temple in Qinshui 沁水崔府君廟
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Cuifujun Temple in Qinshui 沁水崔府君廟 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.