- cejiao (Pinyin without tones)
- 側腳 (Traditional Chinese)
- 侧脚 (Simplified Chinese)
- cèjiǎo (Pinyin)
- ts`e-chiao (Wade-Giles)
- batter or inward incline of eaves columns (English)
Broad Match: building frame
External relationships (68)
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “ 側腳 cèjiǎo ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 21, 2018, https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000006.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “ 側腳 cèjiǎo .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by Tracy Miller. Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000006.
About this Entry
Entry Title: 側腳 cèjiǎo
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “ 側腳 cèjiǎo ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding various languages and revising title statement 2020 by SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.